Home | CFO Services in Nashville, TN
Skip to content

Accounting Solutions for
Small & Growing Businesses

Schedule A Free Consultation

Paycheck Protection Program (PPP Loans)

This one is designed to encourage businesses to keep your employees on payroll despite the pandemic. It also helps with other expenses such as rent, mortgage loan payment, utilities, etc. The loan amount is calculated currently to cover those expenses over the next 2 months, and may be extended later. If you use 75% of the money borrowed under this loan over the next 2 months for PAYROLL, the loan will be FORGIVEN. If not, it becomes a low interest loan. The other 25% of the loan can be spent on other stated expenses. You apply through your bank. They will need specific documents including payroll reports. We can help get all of that together. The bank then forwards your application to the SBA.

COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan

This loan is to help small businesses that have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 crisis. This is a loan with interest rate of 3.75%. You apply for this loan directly with the SBA. We can help there, too.

Since the crisis is ongoing, details about the process and requirements may change. Please bear in mind we do not provide legal advice.

Professional Accounting & Bookkeeping in Nashville Since 1983

The Grilled Cheeserie testimonial for CFO Services.CFO Services specializes in working with small businesses with their accounting needs in Nashville. We provide services in English and Farsi and are conveniently located in Executive Office Park on Trousdale and Harding in Nashville. Call today for a free consultation and see how we can help grow your business!

Call Our Office Schedule A Free Consultation

Services We Provide

As our client, you will have the confidence that your accounting and bookkeeping needs will be taken care of while you focus on running your business. Our services include:

Call Our Nashville Office Schedule A Free Consultation

Latest News

Featured Articles

What our clients say.

"Sam has always done a great job. His fees have always been fair. He's always done a great job and is very professional. I've been with Sam for about 12 years, and I highly recommend him."

- Jeremy Lyell, Owner of Lyell Environmental Services Inc.

"I have been a loyal client of CFO Services for over thirty years. I have always found Sam and his staff to be very knowledgeable and most professional. They are always available to answer questions or concerns and are prompt and accurate in their completion of my bookkeeping and tax returns. I give CFO Services my highest recommendation."

- Auborn Hager, Attorney at law

"CFO services has always serviced my needs. I've worked with them for 12 years for my bookkeeping, taxes, and accounting, and I really like working with Sam and Carol."

- Patrick Gilmore, Owner of Nashville Watch Co.

"We have used CFO for 15+ years and have never been disappointed. They have been very helpful in all our accounting needs and have always been professional, punctual, and courteous. Highly recommend for anyone who owns a small business."

- Rae's Gourmet